CZT54x Zero-Turn Riding Mower w/ 54in Deck
CZT54x Zero-Turn Riding Mower w/ 54in Deck``````````
Serial No: 083017F001090
Model Year: 2018
Deck Width: 54"
Price: $9,499.00 (Cash or Check)
The Redmax CZTx platform was designed specifically for the commercial landscaper. With a focus on commercial engines, heavy duty pump & wheel motor combinations, cast iron components, heavy gauge steel decks and robust frames, RedMax is designed to stand the test of time. Excellent anti-vibration designs for the entire operator platform and full suspension seats will keep the operator comfortable all day on the roughest terrain. Superior traction and ease of operation make RedMax an efficiency expert on the job, providing dependability under the toughest mowing circumstances. Available with a full line of accessories for your specific mowing requirements.
• Suspension seat: Deep cushions and EVC (elastomeric vibration control) provide unsurpassed comfort for the operator. Additional full suspension system gives a smoother ride on rough terrain during long working hours.
• Kawasaki engine: The Kawasaki FX series engine is an overhead valve engine with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter. It combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
• Hands-free deck lift: The robust, pedal-operated deck lift system allows quick, hands-free operation.
• Cutting deck: The combination of 6" deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal. This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
• Durable steel front casters: Durable steel front caster yokes feature heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and 13" flat-free tires
• Removable foot plate: Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
• Side discharge: The purposefully designed side discharge opening ensures excellent airflow throughout the cutting deck. It also allows for attachments such as operator controlled discharge chute and collection systems to easily be installed.
• Stable ride: Low center of gravity and wide stance ensure exceptional stability and riding comfort. Wide tires reduce grass compaction.
|Type:||V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft|
|Number of Cylinders:||2|
|Maximum Power:||25.5 hp (19.0 kW)at 3,600 RPM|
|Maximum Torque:||44.6 ft lbs (60.5 N·m)at 2,400 RPM|
|Displacement:||852cc (52.0 cu. in.)|
|Fuel Capacity:||11 Gallons (w/ Reserve)||Bore x Stroke:||3.33 x 2.99 in. (84.5 x 76mm)||Compression Ratio:||8.2:1||Oil Capacity w/Filter:||2.5 U.S. qt ( 2.4 Liters)|
|Mower Deck Type:||7-Gauge Fabricated|
|Cutting Methods:||3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Deck Thickness:||7 Gauge|
|Blade Engagement:||Electric Clutch|
|Blade Tip Speed:||93.98 m/s|
|Discharge Chute:||Flexible Molded Polymer|
|Ground Speed:||11 MPH|
|Motion Control Levers:||Adjustable & Dampened|
Wheels | Seat
|Drive Wheel Size:||22" × 11.0" - 12"|
|Front Caster Size:||13" × 6.0 " - 6"|
|Seat Style:||High Back w/ Armrests|
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a JCL sales representative. Prices shown are retail cash prices only and do not include finance charges, taxes, plates, or title fees. Please contact us with any questions.