FastCat™ Pro Zero-Turn Riding Mower w/ 61in Deck
FastCat™ Pro Zero-Turn Riding Mower w/ 61" Deck``````````
Serial No: ET185228
Model Year: 2017
Deck Width: 61"
Price: $6,999.00 (Cash or Check)
The Bobcat® FastCat ™ Pro is built to deliver commercial-grade durability and performance at a price that's gentle on your wallet. This machine takes speed and maneuverabilty to a new level with transport speeds of up to 10mph. Rugged durability and a consistent quality of cut, combined with convenient maintenance and all-day mowing comfort, make the FastCat ™ Pro the perfect machine for the budget-minded contractor. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that this machine is backed by a 6-year / 2,000 hour limited warranty!
• A quick-lift foot assist pedal with hand assist lever allows you to easily raise and lower the deck on demand for changing turf conditions.
• TufDeck™ Pro decks built w/ 7-gauge side skirts and double layered 10-gauge tops for durability.
• This 61" deck features C channel anti-scalp brackets and reinforced leading and trim edges for durability.
• Tough, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® hydrostatic transaxle provides transport speeds up to 10mph.
• A wide, flexible molded polymer discharge chute for efficient dispersal of clippings while resisting impact damage.
• Reinforced leading edge design strengthens deck in adverse mowing conditions such as along curbs and walls. The molded rubber discharge chute bounces back from hard knocks.
• The control panel is equipped with an hour meter for maintenance service reminders for the engine oil and filter, engine air filters, and hydraulic oil and filter.
• High Back with Elastomeric Sling for a smooth ride - Fore and Aft Adjusters - Armrests
• Adjustable, oversize controls with a dampening feature to reduce hand and arm fatigue and provide steady control
• Quicklift™ foot assist pedal with hand assist lever for easy adjustment on changing turf conditions
• Open frame design and flip up floor plate for easy access to key components (belts, filters, battery and hydraulic fluid reservoir)
Engine | Electrical
|Fuel Capacity:||9½ Gallons||Air Filtration:||Canister Air Filter||Charging System:||15 Amp||Clutch:||200 Ft. Lbs.|
|Form Welded:||Welded 7-Gauge Steel|
|Machine Weight:||905 Lbs.|
|Mower Deck Type:||DuraDeck™ Cutting System|
|Leading Edges:||Adjustable, 2 Positions|
|Cutting Height:||1½" × 4⅞" in ¼" Increments|
|Blade Tip Speed:||18,809 FPM @3,550 Engine RPM|
|Discharge Chute:||Flexible Molded Polymer|
|Type:||HG ZT-3400 Hydrostatic Transaxles|
|Oil Capacity:||4 Quarts|
|Ground Speed:||10 MPH|
|Motion Control Levers:||Adjustable & Dampened|
Wheels | Seat
|Drive Wheel Size:||23" × 10 ½" - 12"|
|Front Caster Size:||13" × 6½" - 6"|
|Seat Style:||High Back w/ Armrests|
|Seat Adjustment:||Seat Slide Lever|
|Seat Suspension:||Elastomeric Vibration Control ( EVC)|
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a JCL sales representative. Prices shown are retail cash prices only and do not include finance charges, taxes, plates, or title fees. Please contact us with any questions.